The Minister Delegate for Social Economy, Bener Hamon, wants to strengthen the Lagarde law entered into force in 2010, and thus offer more protection to consumers. Indeed he wants to tackle one of the campaign promises of the PS, namely the framework of revolving credit. A text could be presented this fall and would come into application in 2013.
Solution for Consumers
To date, for the Minister ” two options exist: outright suppression or supervision and reinforced control, ” he said in an interview in the Sunday newspaper. Then there is a question. Will this new measure really bring a lasting solution for consumers?
We have selected for you the latest market news:
- Electric cars : the current still does not pass (05/08/2019)
- Holiday budget : the French on the lookout for savings (on 29/07/2019)
- Travel credit : 4 destinations for sports holidays (on 25/07/2019)
- Conso : 4 destinations for a romantic holiday (22/07/2019)
- Holiday Credit : 4 destinations for historic stays (on 17/07/2019)
- Conso : 4 destinations for family holidays (08/07/2019)
Personal Loan Simulation
The best current consumer credit rate 0,40 12 15,000 € Compare credits conso Consumable purchasing capacity Simulation personal loan Calculation TAEG Consumer credit simulation
Our most consulted guides
- The personal loan
- The work done
- Auto credit
- Auto credit rate
- The revolving credit
Comparison of consumer credit offers
- You fill your file,
- We compare the offers of the banks free of charge,
- You get the funding answers to your request!