China Arthroscopy Market Analysis Report 2021-2027: Focus on Ablation Systems, Visualization Systems, Fluid Management Systems – ResearchAndMarkets.com | Business and finance
DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 6, 2021–
Chinese Arthroscopy Market Size Expected to Reach USD 485.9 Million by 2027, Registering a CAGR of 6.6%
The increasing incidence of sports injuries and the increasing prevalence of arthritis are expected to drive the market over the next few years.
In sports like soccer, basketball, and tennis, knee injuries are the most common. Running injuries can result from sudden stops, tilts, pivots, jumps and tight turns. According to the MedSci-Clinician development platform, sports injuries account for 10-20% of all injuries in China and are on the increase. The current rate of sports injuries in China is almost the same as that of some developed countries, such as the United States
Arthroscopy is the most effective treatment for major sports injuries. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is suggested for sports injuries in cases where open surgery is not necessary. Arthroscopy is commonly done to repair knee and shoulder injuries, such as ACL tears, SLAP and Bankart labrum tears, meniscus tears, arthritis, and AC joint separations, shoulder joint fractures, bursitis and impingement, torn rotator cuffs and cartilage damage, and ligament tears. All these factors are thus propelling the growth of the market.
However, the sudden onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the market. The postponement of surgeries related to the knee, shoulder, hip and other joints has resulted in lower sales of arthroscopy devices.
Highlights of the China Arthroscopy Market Report
- The ablation systems product segment accounted for 45.4% of the revenue share in 2019 due to an increasing prevalence of chronic pain disorders such as osteoporosis and arthritis, and a preference for minimally invasive surgeries
- Knee applications segment held the largest share of market revenue in 2019. Rising prevalence of knee arthritis, advancements in technology, and rapid adoption of arthroscopes in joint replacement surgeries for precision are factors major sectors likely to stimulate the segment.
- The arthroscope segment is expected to experience a CAGR of over 8.8% during the forecast period. Technological advancements coupled with an increasing trend for non-invasive surgical procedures are expected to propel the growth of the segment during the projected period
- The major players operating in the market are engaging in new product launches and mergers and acquisitions to gain revenue share and strengthen their presence in the market. For example, in September 2020, Smith & Nephew launched the REDAPT System for Total Hip Arthroplasty Revision in China
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 3 Executive Summary
Chapter 4 Variables, Trends and Scope of the Market
4.1 Market Lineage Outlook
4.1.1 Parents’ Market Outlook
4.1.2 Related / Auxiliary Market Outlook
4.2.1 Market Driver Analysis
188.8.131.52 Increased prevalence of arthritis and increased joint surgeries
184.108.40.206 Increased incidence of sports injuries
220.127.116.11 Increasing penetration of minimally invasive procedures
4.2.2 Analysis of market restrictions
18.104.22.168 High cost of arthroscopy devices
22.214.171.124 Risks associated with arthroscopy devices
4.3 Tools for analyzing the business environment
4.3.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
4.4 Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
4.5 Regulatory and reimbursement framework
4.6 Impact of COVID-19: Qualitative analysis
Chapter 5 China Arthroscopy Market: Product Analysis
5.1 China Arthroscopy Products Market Share Analysis, 2019 and 2027
5.2 China Arthroscopy Product Market: Segment Dashboard
5.3 Market Size and Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2027 for Product Segment
5.3.1 Electric shaving systems
5.3.2 Visualization systems
5.3.3 Fluid management systems
5.3.6 Arthroscopic implants
5.3.7 Accessories and disposables
Chapter 6 China Arthroscopy Market: Application Analysis
6.1 China Arthroscopy Application Market Share Analysis, 2019 and 2027
6.2 China Arthroscopy Application Market: Segment Dashboard
6.3 Market Size and Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2027 for Application Segment
Chapter 7 Competitive Analysis
7.1 Recent developments and impact analysis, by major market players
7.2 Strategic framework / categorization of competition (key innovators, market leaders, emerging players
7.3 Analysis of major transactions and strategic alliances
7.3.1 Mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
7.3.2 Analysis of the company’s market position (market presence, employee strength, product portfolio, strategic initiatives)
- Zhejiang Shendasiao Medical Instrument CO., LTD.
- Shrek (SHANGHAI Shiyin Medical Co., Ltd.)
- Tonglu WANHE Medical Instrument CO., LTD.
- Xuzhou Hengjia Electronic Technology CO., LTD
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Zimmer Biomet
- Johnson & johnson
- Arthrex, Inc.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: CHINA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH HEALTH SURGERY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/06/2021 12:34 / DISC: 06/10/2021 12:34
Copyright Business Wire 2021.