Data visualization manager – Cynopsis Media
Who we are
UP Entertainment, home of UPtv, UP Faith & Family, and AspireTV, is the destination for positive, authentic storytelling that’s relevant to audiences on every network. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premieres, uplifting plays and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-based entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the premier programming network for black and white people. urban lifestyles.
What will you do
The Data and Visualization Manager is a key member of the Audience Insights team that manages projects across UP Entertainment’s linear and digital platforms, including cable networks, subscription video, and funded video channels. The advertisement. The Data and Visualization Manager will translate data into clear and actionable insights using analytics, data visualization and storytelling. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining dashboards, as well as other standard reports with data from Nielsen, ComScore and other proprietary sources. An essential part of this position will be to use front-end visualization tools such as PowerBI, Looker or Tableau.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- Design, create, deploy and maintain reports and dashboards using front-end visualization tools (eg PowerBI, Looker, Tableau).
- Prepare the data to integrate into the visualization tools to create the desired visualizations.
- Maintain research systems and data sources (eg Nielsen, ComScore, VIMEO OTT) with regular downloads and ingestions.
- Coordinate naming conventions and data fields across all UP Entertainment media platforms and brands.
- Maintain / create continuous reports for linear and digital platforms using a variety of data sources and tools (including Nielsen, Comscore, Star Media, PowerBI).
- Manage Nielsen content link.
- Collaborate with the Audience Insights team on various ad hoc research projects.