FLOR launches the 2022 Design Trends Index
ATLANTA, October 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – FLOR®, a premium carpet brand for homes, offices and all mid-range spaces, today shared its Design Trend Index 2022. This first trends report unveils the five themes that will define next year for interior spaces.
Identified by FLOR’s internal team of design experts through research and analysis, these trends revolve around a global idea put forward during the pandemic: homes are an extension of the people who make them. inhabit and their specific and changing needs. As the world spent more time at home, the use of spaces evolved, and the trends for 2022 reflect this.
“As we look to 2022, we anticipate that the things we love about interior design will be at the forefront of decisions as people redefine the way they use their spaces,” said Jacques Pape, Managing Director of FLOR. “Collectively, we all expect more from our home than ever before, but we also crave comfort and relaxation. The trends for next year are a true reflection of this: they combine new hobbies with creativity and our need for flexibility.
FLOR’s 2022 Design Trends Index can be viewed at flor.com/press-room. Key trends in the report include:
- Back to nature: Consumers will continue to opt for nature-inspired design elements – like earthy tones, patterns and textures – and eco-friendly shopping behaviors.
- Lilac in love: This soft and uplifting shade will be a trendy color option for homes, especially when paired with neutral tones.
- Work and play hard: More than ever, consumers need their homes to serve multiple purposes and can be easily transformed to adapt to changing needs.
- Shape your space: People are turning to soft curves and organic shapes to soften their spaces and add coziness.
- Express yourself: Today’s homes serve as a canvas of expression and personality, sparking a renewed interest in DIY.
“Our 2022 Design Trend Index looks at the main drivers behind each trend and what they look like in different types of spaces,” Pope explained. “We want this report to be an inspiration to our clients, giving them creative inspiration and trendy food for thought on how their spaces can evolve. “
Improved FLOR design studio
Along with these trends and the growing consumer interest in DIY, FLOR announces the launch of its Design studio. This digital tool allows users to design a unique rug that is functional and tailored to their specific space needs. The enhanced version of the tool helps users bring their design ideas to life within a simple and intuitive platform that supports and encourages creativity.
FLOR’s design studio allows users to start with a blank canvas, pattern template, or pre-designed rug, meeting consumers where they are to make the process of designing their ideal rug as customizable as it should be. to their needs.
FLOWER®, Interface’s premium design brand®, has brought premium rugs to homes, offices and all spaces in between since 2003. FLOR carpet tiles are beautiful, easy to install and responsibly sourced. Our customizable designs are designed for high-traffic spaces, from family rooms to conference rooms. For more information visit FLOR.com.
404-214-0722 ext 107