New Design of Nasdaq Global Indices Watch makes it easier to find indices, performance data and ETFs by tracking our indices
Wwe are delighted to share this Monitoring the Nasdaq World Index (GIW) has a new look and additional features including, but not limited to:
- Easier search: When searching for an index, just hit “enter” and it will now return a list of indexes to choose from based on the search text.
- Find indexed products: A new “Products” button on each index page will take you to a list of ETFs that track that index.
- Read the latest research: Features the latest research from our award-winning R&D Index team on the GIW homepage and Index Overview pages.
- Faster data download: To download index data, including history and index weights, select the dates in the calendar and the data will automatically update. To save you time, the “Update” button has been removed.
- Quick links: We have included the most popular links on the home page for your convenience.
- Modernized design: Layout optimized to find what customers are looking for the most.
If you want to request a live demo, please send an email [email protected]
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.